COVID-19 POLICY AND PROCEDURES -16.07.21 –
Reservations at the hotel and restaurant
For guests notified to self-isolate, or with a positive case or suspected symptoms please kindly call us to re-arrange your reservation. We would be happy to postpone and modify your reservation without charge. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
HYGIENE STATEMENT AND AMENDMENTS TO SERVICES
The below details are not exhaustive or fully inclusive but published to give guidance and set expectations for our guests prior to visiting Lympstone Manor. The below guidance and additional operational procedures will continue to be amended and reviewed in line with government policies, advice and guidance.
Track and Trace:
- The NHS QR code App and an alternative form of ‘check in’ will be available to all guests who wish to continue to use this service.
Observation of safety measures
- Social distancing between both our team and our team with customers will be observed where possible.
- Screens are in place at both the host desk and the reception desk.
- Markings and posters are around the hotel to remind customers to maintain social distancing where possible
- Our staff will maintain frequent hand washing and surface cleaning.
- We encourage guests to maintain frequent handwashing and hand sanitation with multiple sanitation points available.
- Clear signage will be provided to remind customers to maintain social distancing and hygiene such as hand washing and the use of sanitizing stations.
- Disabled access and parking will not be disrupted and will remain accessible.
- We ask the guest to maintain social distancing when using the guest toilets and to wait outside the toilet should the handwashing area already be occupied.
- Guests are left to choose to wear face coverings at their discretion.
- Staff will continue to wear face coverings whilst at work.
- Our team will continue to service the room and offer a turn down service in the evening. We will ask at check-in if you wish to continue to receive this service. We ask that you vacate the room for the housekeeping team.
Accidents, security and other incidents
In an emergency, for example, an accident, provision of first aid, fire or break-in, our teams will not comply with social distancing guidelines if it is deemed by that member of staff to be unsafe.
Staff involved in the provision of assistance to others will pay particular attention to sanitation measures immediately afterwards, including washing hands.