Christmas at the Manor
24th December – 27th December 2020
THREE NIGHT STAY
from £905 per night
Join us for a festive three night stay to celebrate Christmas in the comfort and luxury of Lympstone Manor.
The festivities commence on Christmas Eve with our festive Brass Band performance with traditional carols, mince pies and warming mulled wine followed by an evening of gastronomic delights with Michael’s signature eight course tasting menu. Christmas Day will be relaxed and magical with a Champagne breakfast followed by a five-course Christmas Tasting Menu served either as lunch or dinner. On Boxing Day, at 3pm we will be hosting a Vineyard tour so pack your wellies and a warm coat! After the tour, you’ll be invited to enjoy a group wine tasting experience.
– Enjoy mulled wine and mince pies with music and your favourite Christmas carols from a live brass band –
– Dine in our Georgian fine dining rooms and experience Michael’s Signature eight-course tasting menu –
– After dinner, a chauffeured service to Midnight Mass at Exeter Cathedral is available (supplements apply) –
– Wake up to this magical day with a Champagne Breakfast to celebrate –
– At both lunch and dinner, we will be serving a specially crafted five-course Christmas menu, full of all the trimmings and of course, Michael’s Mums famous Christmas pudding! –
Light lunch and supper are available in the lounge and bar (supplements apply)
– Join the other residents for a guided Vineyard tour followed by a wine tasting experience with our knowledgeable team of sommeliers and wine expert Steve Edwards –
– Spend the rest of the day at your leisure warming by the fire in the lounge or exploring the local area –
– Unwind in the evening with a relaxed à la carte dinner –
Three night stay, from £905.00 per night based on double occupancy
Extra nights and extensions are available, please speak to reservations for the best available rates
50% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking – remaining balance to be settled on 1st November 2021
Advance reservations required, limited availability
Minimum three night stay
Online: BOOK YOUR CHRISTMAS BREAK | CALL: 01395 202040
We do operate a cancellation policy, for full details please see our terms and conditions.